Jura Capresso-Impressa Brew Group Repair
This repair service is specifically for the Brew Group. The customer must remove the Brew Group and ship only the Brew Group to the address listed below. Your Brew Group will be refurbished within 3-5 business days after it arrives at our facility. The customer is responsible for properly installing the Brew Group.
ATTENTION: DO NOT SHIP YOUR ENTIRE MACHINE. If you do not read this disclaimer and ship your entire machine, you will be charged our flat labor rate specific to your model and you must pay before your machine is returned.
Price: $100.00 + Shipping to our facility.
Please ship to the following address:
1758 Allentown Road #153
Lansdale, PA 19446
Our Brew Group Repair Service Includes:
- Entire Brew Group Sanitized and Cleaned
- Replacement of Piston Gaskets
- Replacement of Drain Valve Seals
- Replacement of Riser Tube O-Ring(s)
- Replacement of Spout Connector O-Ring(s)
- Filter Screen Removed and Cleaned
- Lubrication of all O-Rings and Moving Parts
- FedEx 2-Day Return Shipping
Any additional parts needed for proper functioning of the Brew Group are NOT included:
- Brew Group Guide (Drive Shaft)
- Brew Group Coffee Scraper Blade
- PTFE Pressure Hoses
- Drain Valve Connectors
- Coffee Spout Connectors
- Lower Piston
- ANY Broken or Missing Parts required for proper functioning
We will notify the customer of any additional costs before proceeding with the repair. If you have any questions concerning the service, please submit a ticket to our repair department or chat with a representative. Please note that this repair is solely for the brew group and not the entire machine. If you received your brew group, install the brew group and this does not correct the error(s) experiencing, you will need to troubleshoot further. Ordering this service does not guarantee that your machine will work following installation.