How to Replace Jura Impressa A5 Water Filter
- Press and hold the Dial on top of the machine until you see the word
"RINSE" appear on the LED.
- Rotate the Dial until the word "FILTER" is
displayed and press the Dial to enter the filter settings. You will notice the default setting is "NO." Rotate the Dial so the LED reads "YES" and press the Dial to activate the filter. You will see "OK" displayed if the filter is activated correctly and then read "INSERT FILTER."
- Next, remove the water tank and empty any remaining water in the tank. Open the blue filter holder bracket by releasing the clasp from the water tank.
- Insert the blue water filter and close the filter holder bracket. It should fit snug against the water filter. It is important to create a tight seal to maintain pressure, otherwise, you may receive a "SYSTEM FILL" message if the filter is not inserted properly. Also, make sure the water inlet valve (Circular connecting where the water tank rests) is free of debris and mineral deposits).
- Fill the water tank with cool water and reinsert it into the water inlet valve. Place a container underneath the hot water spout. Then, press the Dial. It will read "FILTER RINSING."
- Once the machine ceases rinsing, it will display "READY."