How To Replace Jura ENA 5 Water Filter
- After 13 Gallons of water have flowed through the Water Filter, the coffee machine prompts you to replace the Water Filter.
- If the Water Filter is not activated, you will not be prompted to change the Blue Water Filter.
- When READY/FILTER is displayed, open the cover behind the Rotary Switch and press the Maintenance button.
- INSERT FILTER will be displayed.
- Remove and empty the Water Tank.
- Open the Filter Holder and remove the old Water Filter.
- Insert the Blue Water Filter into the Water Tank, exerting slight pressure to lock into place. If the Water Filter is not secured properly, air can enter the coffee machine during operation, causing a System Fill error.
- Close the Filter Holder. It will click into place when secured properly.
- Fill the Water Tank with cold, fresh water and insert the tank into place on the coffee machine.
- Place a container under the dispensing spout.
- Press the Rotary Switch.
- OPEN TAP will be displayed.
- Turn the switch to the Open position.
- FILTER RINSING will be displayed as water is discharged from the dispensing spout.
- Rinsing of the Water Filter can be interrupted at any time. To stop rinsing, turn the switch clockwise.
- The water may be slightly discolored. This is not harmful to health and does not affect the taste.