How To Replace Jura ENA Micro 5 Water Filter
- Touch the Water Filter symbol for approximately
- The Water Tank symbol lights up.
- Remove the Water Tank.
- Open the Filter Holder and remove the old
- Insert the new Water Filter into the Water Tank, exerting slight pressure.
- Close the Filter Holder. You will hear it click when it is locked in place.
- After two months, the Water Filter will cease to
work. Set the date on the date plate on the
Filter Holder in the Water Tank.
- Fill the Water Tank with fresh, cold water and
- The Coffee Grounds Container symbol lights up.
- Empty the Drip Tray and Coffee Grounds
Container and reinsert them.
- The Water Filter symbol lights up.
- Touch the Water Filter symbol to start rinsing
the Water Filter.
- When the symbols flash, the Water Filter
is rinsing. Water flows directly into the Drip
- Rinsing of the filter stops automatically. The
Coffee Grounds Container symbol lights
- Empty the Drip Tray and Coffee GroundsContainer Tray and reinsert them.