How To Replace Jura ENA Micro 9 Water Filter
- The coffee machine will display FILTER/READY when the Blue Water Filter needs to be replaced.
- Press the Maintenance button.
- INSERT FILTER will be displayed.
- Remove and empty the Water Tank.
- Open the Water Filter Holder and remove the old Water Filter.
- Insert the new Blue Water Filter into the Water
Tank, exerting slight pressure to properly secure into place.
- Close the Filter Holder. It will click into place When properly secured.
- Fill the Water Tank with fresh, cold water and reinsert the tank onto the machine.
- Place a container under the hot-water spout.
- Press the Rotary Switch.
- FILTER RINSING will be displayed as water flows out of the hot-water spout.
- You can interrupt rinsing of the Water Filter at any time by pressing any button. Press the
Maintenance button to continue the rinsing.
- The water may be slightly discolored. This is not harmful to health and does not affect
- Rinsing of the Water Filter stops automatically. HEATING, then READY will be displayed.