How To Replace Jura F7 Water Filter
- The Jura F7 coffee machine will display READY/FILTER when the Water Filter needs to be replaced.
- Switch off the Jura coffee machine using the ON/OFF button.
- Press the maintenance key until the following machine displays CHG FILTER/OPEN TAP.
- Remove the Water Tank from the machine and empty it.
- Open the Water Filter Holder and remove the old Water Filter. Install the new Water Filter in the
Water Tank by exerting slight pressure to properly secure.
- Push down the Filter Holder until it clicks into place.
- Fill the Water Tank with cold, fresh tap water and reinstall it.
- Place a container under the Frother and open the Steam/Hot
- RINSING FILTER will be displayed.
- CLOSE TAP will be displayed when the Water Filter is finished rinsing.
- HEATING, then READY will be displayed when the Jura F7 is ready for operation.