How To Replace Jura Impressa F7 Water Filter
- When the Blue Water Filter needs to be replaced, the Jura Impressa F7 will display READY/FILTER.
- Press the Maintenance button, which will be lit.
- FILTER CHANGE will be displayed.
- Remove and empty the Water Tank.
- Open the Water Filter Holder and remove the old Blue Water Filter.
- Insert a new Blue Water Filter into the Water Tank, exerting slight pressure to properly secure the filter.
- Close the Filter Holder. It will click into place when secured properly.
- Fill the Water Tank with fresh, cold water and reinsert the tank onto the coffee machine.
- Place a container under the Easy Fine Foam Frother.
- Press the Rotary Switch.
- SWITCH OPEN will be displayed.
- The arrow on the switch lights up. Turn the switch to the open position.
- FILTER RINSING will be displayed as water flows out of the Fine Foam Frother Nozzle.
- You can interrupt rinsing of the Water Filter at any time. To do this, turn the switch clockwise. Turn the switch anticlockwise to continue rinsing the filter.
- The water may be slightly discolored. This is not harmful to health and does not affect the taste.
- Rinsing of the Water Filter stops automatically after approximately 10 oz of water passes through.
- SWITCH CLOSE will appear when the rinsing is complete.
- Turn the switch to the closed position.
- The illuminated arrow on the switch goes out and HEATING is displayed.
- READY appears on the display when the Jura F7 is ready for operation.