How to Replace Jura A9 Water Filter
- The rectangle corresponding to the maintenance button will light up red and stay on upon initial startup. Press the maintenance button.
- The coffee machine will display "CHANGE THE FILTER." Press the button twice. The display will read "START." Press the button twice. "CHANGE THE FILTER" will be displayed.
- Next, remove the water tank and empty any remaining water in the tank. Open the blue filter holder bracket by releasing the clasp from the water tank.
- Insert the blue water filter and close the filter holder bracket. It should fit snug against the water filter, as it is important to create a tight seal to maintain pressure, otherwise, you may receive a "SYSTEM FILL" message if the filter is not inserted properly. Also, make sure the water inlet valve (Circular connection where the water tank rests) is free of debris and mineral deposits).
- Fill the water tank with cool water and reinsert it into the water inlet valve. Place a container underneath the hot water spout. Then, press "NEXT". It will read "FILTER IS BEING RINSED."
- Once the machine ceases rinsing, it will display "READY."