How To Replace Jura A7 Water Filter
- After 13 gallons of water have flowed through,
the Water Filter will cease to work. You will
be prompted by the machine to change the
- After two months, the Water Filter will cease to
work. Set the date on the date plate on the
Filter Holder in the Water Tank.
- If the CLARIS Blue Water Filter is not
activated in programming mode, you will
not be prompted to change the Water Filter.
- When the machine reads FILTER/READY, press the Rotary Switch.
- The machine will read INSERT FILTER.
- Remove and empty the Water Tank.
- Open the Water Filter Holder and remove the old Water Filter.
- Insert a new Water Filter into the Water
Tank, exerting slight pressure.
- Close the Filter Holder. It will click into place
When it is secured properly.
- Fill the Water Tank with fresh, cold water and
- Place a container under the
hot-water spout to catch the water during rinsing.
- Press the Rotary Switch.
- FILTER RINSING will be displayed as water flows out of
the hot-water spout.
- You can interrupt rinsing of the Water Filter at any
time by pressing any button. Press the
Rotary Switch to continue rinsing of the
- The water may be slightly discolored. This
is not harmful to health and does not affect
- Rinsing of the Water Filter stops automatically.
- The machine will read HEATING, then READY