How To Replace Jura C60-C65 Water Filter
- When the machine displays FILTER / ESPRESSO, touch the Maintenance symbol for approximately
- FILTER CHANGE will be displayed.
- Remove and empty the Water Tank.
- Open the Filter Holder and remove the old BlueWater Filter.
- Insert a new Water Filter into the Water
Tank, exerting slight pressure.
- Close the Filter Holder. It will click into place when secured properly.
- Fill the Water Tank with fresh, cold water and reinsert the
- Place a container under the Fine Foam Frother to catch the water during the rinsing process.
- Touch the Maintenance symbol.
- SWITCH OPEN is displayed and the light segment on the steam switch lights up.
- Turn the steam switch to the OPEN position.
- FILTER RINSING is displayed as water flows out of the Fine FoamFrother.
- You can interrupt rinsing of the Water Filter at any time. To do this,
turn the switch clockwise. Turn the switch anticlockwise to
continue rinsing the filter.
- The water may be slightly discolored. This is not harmful to
health and does not affect the taste.
- Rinsing of the Water Filter stops automatically. SWITCH CLOSE appears on the display.
- Turn the steam switch to the CLOSED position.
- HEATING will be displayed as the machine heats up.
- ESPRESSO appears on the display when the machine is ready for operation.
, jura c65
, water filter
, change filter
, how to change water filter
, replace filter
, blue filter