How To Replace Jura E8 P.E.P. Smart Water Filter
- When the Water Filter symbol at the bottom of the display lights up red, the Water Filter needs to be replaced.
- Place a container under the Fine Foam Frother to collect the water during the rinsing process.
- Remove and empty the Water Tank.
- Turn the Water Filter anticlockwise and remove it along with the Extension Rod from the Water Tank.
- Fit the Water Filter Extension Rod on top of a new Smart Water Filter.
- Insert the Water Filter with its Extension Rod into the Water Tank.
- Turn the Water Filter clockwise until it you hear it click into place.
- Fill the Water Tank with fresh, cold water and reinsert the tank.
- SAVED appears briefly on the display. The machine has automatically detected that you changed the Water Filter.
- FILTER IS BEING RINSED will be displayed as the water flows directly into the DripTray.
- The water may be slightly discolored. This is not harmful to
health and does not affect the taste.
- Rinsing of the filter stops automatically and the start screen is displayed.
- If the filter is active, it is indicated by a blue filter symbol at
the bottom of the display.