Jura Coffee Machine Hardware
We stock oval head keys, torx screws for the housing, oval head screws, micro clamps, hair pin clips, Encoder fasteners, drip tray metal contacts, coffee dispenser magnets and much more.
- Oval Head Key: Tool needed to remove oval head screws from Jura coffee machines. This tool fits in any screw driver that allows interchangeable bits.
- Oval Head Screws: Black, oval shaped screws used to secure external housing panels. These screws need to be removed to open your machine.
- Torx Screws: The T15 Torx screw is used in various locations in every Jura coffee machine, such as the external housing and brew group. The J-Z-ENA-GIGA use a longer T15 Torx screw with finer threading to secure the brew group drive shaft to the housing; however, the drain valve screw is the standard T15. The T20 Torx screw is used to secure the Gear Motor to the drive shaft of the brew group.
- Hair Pin Clips: Metal fasteners used to secure pressure hose connections. The standard hair pin clip is 4mm. The hair pin clip used to secure thermoblock connectors is 5mm.
- Micro-Clamp: 2-piece metal fastener used to secure reinforced silicone tube connections to thermoblocks, outlet valves, membrane regulators, etc.
- If you are in need of a part that is not listed on our site, please submit your part request to our sales department through our Ticket System. We are able to source and obtain most parts within 30 days.