How to Replace Jura C5 Water Filter
- The lights corresponding to the water filter and maintenance indicator light up red and stay on upon initial startup.
- Remove the water tank and empty any remaining water in the tank. Open the filter holder bracket by releasing the clasp from the water tank and remove the old filter.
- Insert the new Clearyl-Claris white water filter and close the filter holder bracket. It should fit snug against the water filter, as it is important to create a tight seal to maintain pressure, otherwise, you may receive a "SYSTEM FILL" message if the filter is not secured properly. Also, make sure the water inlet valve (Circular connection where the water tank rests) is free of debris and mineral deposits).
- Fill the water tank with cool water and reinsert it into the water inlet valve. Place a container underneath the hot water spout. Then, press and hold the "WATER FILTER" button until it flashes.
- The rectangular light above the steam knob (top right corner of the coffee machine) will begin flashing. Turn the steam knob to the water function. The machine will now begin rinsing the water filter.